"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched-they must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller

Monday, September 19, 2011

Well it is official....little stinker is two! He must know that two is supposed to be different because I swear he is talking more, being friendlier to people outside his immediate family and just being all around super silly! He is such a happy boy and so easy! He goes tomorrow for his two year old shots and check-up. I bet he can hardly wait! :)
Life is in full force around our household! I am working at my new job, which I love! Riley is doing football four nights a week for two full hours and Mark is helping coach so he is busy too. Kory has homework coming out of his ears! It is so nice to be busy and normal!!!! I have to admit I am letting fear creep up into my mind again for some reason. It is so stupid really but I keep wondering if Bryson is going to have any more issues with his heart. Ever since we visited the cardiologist and he said that it is "common" for patients to need further procedures....well, I just can't let it go. You know those times in your life when everything is soooo great and you can't help but wait for the other shoe to drop??? I hate that feeling! I am enjoying life but I wish I could just "let go" and not let fears make their way into my thoughts. Please pray that I can do that, for myself and for my family! We do have some super fun stuff coming up that will keep my mind busy though, or MORE busy! :) We are headed to the Texas vs OU game in October.....just me and Mark. I am excited! I am already dreading leaving the boys but it will be a short and fast trip and a lot of fun to boot. Plus Mark's grandma's 85th birthday party is that weekend too so we get to visit our dear family as well. Good times! Then Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.........WOW! So much stuff coming up! Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment