"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched-they must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What a Difference a Year Makes!!!




WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES! WOW! Seriously! The bath tub picture was taken last night, and the other picture was taken in November of 2009. I can't believe it is the same baby. The same baby that had up to 7 tubes stuck in him at one time, now is standing up on his own! He is sooooo close to walking. Riley didn't believe me that he could stand by himself so I showed him. He about freaked! He can stand unassisted for about 30 seconds. Then he gets really excited and starts flailing about and crashes and just giggles and giggles. Also, he has this new thing where he only eats red fruit loops. If you "hand" him the fruit loops he will take any color but if my mom leaves them on the ottoman and he finds any other color than red, he chunks them across the room. Goofy kid! He takes his cars and runs them all over the ground and furniture while he makes his little car noises. He seems more like a toddler than a baby now. I am so excited for Christmas but dreading it at the same time. You know my cats LOVE to get in my tree and tear bows off of presents but they are NO MATCH for what "Bryson the Destroyer" has lined up for Christmas! :) I can't wait! It is his first Christmas, his first Christmas at home anyway! I plan on hanging his infamous "First Christmas" stocking that Rita had made for him. That stocking means a lot of things to me!
Can't wait!!!!!!!! Oh, and Kory has a gig on Friday and one the next weekend in Lubbock where a record producer is supposed to be and then again December 4th. So cool! And deer season starts this weekend so I won't be seeing much of any of the boys except B. I plan on he and I having some really good time together. We are going to work on his arm. That kid can throw! Seriously! He is going to be quite an athlete!!!! I don't care what he is, as long as he is B!!!!!!!
Love you all and hope all is well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment