"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched-they must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Things I Love!

I love Bryson's sweet, blonde curls! I love that my entire family is in my house together, warm, safe and snug! I love that Bryson is so close to walking that I can taste it! I love that my boys love their baby brother so very much! I love that I have such wonderful family and friends! I love that I finally found a sleep medication to curb my night terrors! LOL I love that my husband is about to take a different position at his company that will allow him to BE HOME! (I think I love that, LOL) I love my job, most days! I love that we are starting to go to church again! I love reading blogs! I love caring bridge! I love my life and the fact that I am in November of 2010 and not in November of 2010! :) I wouldn't change a thing about what happened but I can only say that because I am far from it! Just a note: if you read the blog, please send me a message and tell me. I am starting to think I am talking to myself, not that it is anything new, but if that is the case I might just give up and go back to Caring Bridge. Love you all, if you are there!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment