"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched-they must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sick and Twisted! But you know you love it!

I am going to be honest....I stole this from another person's blog but it soooo good that I couldn't NOT share it with you.

“I hear religious minded people say all the time with good intentions. ‘God will never place a burden on you so heavy that you cannot possibly carry it.’
Really?
My experience is that God will place a burden on you so heavy that you cannot possibly carry it alone. He will break your back and your will. He will buckle your legs until you fall flat beneath the crushing weight of your load. All the while He will walk beside you waiting for you to come to the point where you must depend on Him.
‘My power is made perfect in your weakness,’ He says, as we strain under our burden.
Whatever the burden, it might indeed get worse, but know this-God is faithful. And while we change and get old, He does not. When we get weaker, He remains strong. And in our weakness and humility, He offers us true, lasting, transforming, and undeserved grace.”

-Greg Lucas

WOW, right? Seriously amazing! It is funny how you can know something, but when someone "says" it in another way, it just clicks...and you get it!
Also, some interesting news to share! We are going to be moving! Not sure when or where for that matter but I am super duper excited! We are staying in Odessa, I know that much but we are going to be moving into a bigger house. Riley and Bryson share a room and that was okay for a while but it isn't going to work for long. The way it works is like this....all of Riley's toys are in the room that he and the baby share.....all the baby's toys are in the living room (which works out fine because that is where he plays). The baby sleeps in the room and Riley sleeps with us. Have I mentioned that Riley weighs over 100 pounds! And I won't even begin to have you guess what Mark and I weigh! So, it is crowded! Granted, we might have 6 bedrooms and Riley would still sleep with us! For those who know us well, we have a strange thing where there is always AT LEAST one child in our bed. At one point Riley was in our bed and Kory slept on a mat at the foot of our bed. I know, our children literally stalk us! And yes, I know you are asking yourself, "gee, with all that action going on how did they manage to "make" three kids". Trust me, you get creative! And hell, my husband isn't home 85% of the time either! Life is never boring! Thankfully Bryson is blissfully unaware of the infamous "mom and dad bed" and has yet to want to be in there. Oh please Lord, let him never know!!!!! Let him never know that you can beg for stuff at the store and I will buy it for him just to shut him up. Let him never know that if he begs enough I will give him every quarter I have ever owned for those stupid gadget machines. Let him never know that when I say, "no more toys or anything until Christmas" that I really don't mean it! Yah, right!!!! I can't turn down those sweet blonde curls and that silly grin! Bryson's hair is so very pretty I have been considering putting a bow in it, just for a second, so I can see what he would look like. He would make a beautiful girl! I hate to say it but after all his scars I am thankful that he isn't a girl. I am not sure what those scars would look like over breasts! LOL! Seriously, don't tell me you never think of these sorts of things. Ok, so before I go I have to share with you the FUNNIEST joke ever. It is a little sick and twisted but it is too funny for me not to repeat it!
Ok, here it goes!

"Holocaust jokes aren't funny, Anne Frankly I won't stand for it!"
Haaaaaahhaaaaaa
Sorry!
You know you laughed!!!
:) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment