"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched-they must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller

Thursday, September 16, 2010

One more day!

Tomorrow is the big day! Big day indeed! Bryson is turning one year old. I can't believe it! I say it to everyone I can because I just like to say it out loud, I truly do. He is so sweet and I hope to post some neat things tomorrow. I need a good pic tonight so that you can all see how sweet he is. His hair is curling up so cute! I don't know if I will ever cut it and he is sooo blonde!
We took him for an ultrasound today to see if his clot is gone. Funny thing, I SWEAR he had a clot on both clavicles but they only checked the left. Either way if one is gone, I am sure the other is as well. If the clot is gone than we can quit giving him baby aspirin, which can cause Reye's Syndrome in kids. The benefits far outweigh the risks right now but if we can get off of it, we should. IF he has no clots and we get off of baby aspirin we will officially be on NO MEDS, NONE! Isn't that sooo hard to believe??? I can't believe it! I am so proud of Bryson!
Riley and Kory are doing great. Kory is sweet as can be and so funny. He is on facebook now and I am just mortified at times at his posts. He has no filter sometimes! Riley is playing football and he loves it. Secretly, I think he just loves it because he knows it impresses his dad so much, but I could be wrong. I was wrong this one time. :) Hee hee! A girl at school told Riley that he needed to lose weight and he proceeded to tell her that he was putting on weight for football. Funny! You would think he was going straight into Permian after this season! :)

Look for a post tomorrow about a sweet, blue eyed little monster! Love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment