"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched-they must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller

Friday, September 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYSON!!!!




Today is the day! It is Bryson's Birthday! I can't believe it! It kind of stinks because I haven't been able to tell him happy birthday because he was asleep when I left this morning but he woke up at 12:15am (because of a passing storm) and I whispered "Happy Birthday" to him.
Here are some Bryson facts, written by the big man himself!

I was born on September 17, 2009

I was actually due on October 13, 2009

I weighed in at 7 lbs, 11oz

I spent my first 141 days in Dallas Children's Hospital, 131 of those days were spent in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit.

My momma held me for the first time when I was over 2 months old.

I had my open heart surgery on September 30th, it took about 5 hours.

I have 12 scars, one which measures 5-6 inches. My scar will not grow as I grow so it will only get smaller as I get bigger.

My sternum was wired shut and so when I get chest x-rays I have two small figure 8's in my chest.

My medical bills were over 7 million dollars...and I am worth EVERY PENNY!

I had thousands (literally thousands) of people praying for me!

I am ticklish under my chin.

I have three teeth, two on bottom and a fang on top! FANGTASTIC!

I like beards, they fascinate me, especially my Dad's.

NO ONE is funnier than my two brothers, NO ONE!

I have my own personal nanny who spoils me rotten everyday!

I love my toys, ALL of them!

I love my bottle, even though I was tube fed for the first 10 months of my life.

I am NOT afraid of the vacuum cleaner but I am VERY afraid of the carwash.

I love my family very, very much and they love me too.

But ABOVE ALL, I am a TRUE BLESSING FROM GOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment