"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched-they must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WHAT did you call me???




How can I say "no" to this face??? I mean, really! Could he be any cuter doing yoga moves in the backseat while we are at Riley's football practice??? We had a pretty nice, leisurely weekend. We took Bryson to his first "real" trip to Toys R Us. Wow, that kids likes him some toys. I thought he was going to have a heart attack as we strolled down the endless aisles of toys. He is a true Young, they LOVE their toys, Mark included. He had such a fit and was grunting and yelling and laughing and clapping. It was a sight to see. I would love to show it to you but the stupid blog won't accept my videos. Computers hate me! They really do! Anyway, Bryson is enjoying all he can of his "bubbas" before they head back to school. We measured everyone behind the door (I swear those doors are going with me if I ever move) and both boys have grown quite a bit. We even measured B. I wrote his name on the door so we would know and Kory pointed out that there is no one in the house that would ever be that small, other than Bryson. Point taken! Riley will not stop calling me "Amy" and it is driving me mad. About the time Bryson was born they both were doing it because they stated that it was the only way to get my full attention fast. They call Mark by his name too and the grandparents as well. When we were in the hospital one of the nurses asked me who the father of Kory and Riley was. I said, "Mark, why do you ask?" She stated, "Oh because they don't call him dad." Funny how that thought never occurred to me. You think that I can get away with claiming them as well since they don't call me "mom?"
Life just got soooo much busier for us.....GEEZ! Riley has practice on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and games on Saturdays and his practices that were supposed to be an hour, are more like two hours. I know the coaches are gung-ho but GEEZ! School starts Monday, work is crazy but I am LOVING IT! This time last year, I was totally oblivious to the fact that my life would change forever in less than a month. Oh, and Happy Birthday to Bryson who was 11 months old on Tuesday. He is still crawling, more like a crawl than a drag and fast as hell. He is babbling like crazy. He and I have some VERY intense conversations. He is a genius! And, the most important news is....he is getting a tooth. There is a very obvious bump and I know it is going to break through ANY day now. SOOO excited! I was really starting to think we were going to have to invest in baby dentures. Can you picture that!!??! Funny! Anyway, all is busy but all is good!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment