"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched-they must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

21.6 pounds and counting!!!

We took Bryson to the doctor yesterday because he has terrible allergies. He has been throwing up a lot because of the all the snot. The doctor was so happy to see him. He was so excited and silly. He majorly tore up the paper on the doctor table. I am going to post the video if I can. I knew that my scale at home wasn't right because Bryson is too long and hangs off of it but I had no idea how off it was. He weighs 21.6 pounds. I couldn't believe it! What a chunk! She gave us all kinds of drops and sprays and meds and now he is doing so much better. He hasn't thrown up all day, that is UNHEARD OF! Seriously! She said she wants us to vigorously work on getting him off the tube and crawling. In fact, she said she wants him doing all those things when he is 9 months old. I am assuming she means towards the end of 9 months since he will be 9 months next week. I hate to say it and he has made leaps and bounds but that all seems like a lot. I mean he will take like 2 ounces a day by mouth, that is on a good day. He does good on his baby food but he has to be taking 24-26 ounces a day to take the tube out. I am not sure we will be there anytime soon. And as far as the crawling, well, he just isn't ready...but who knows. I am going to do what we need to do to get him where he needs to be but I refuse to stress any longer about any of it. I am just enjoying him. I am not sure if it is because he is the last baby, or because of his issues but he is truly sooo much fun! I love to watch his expressions, his eyes light up so much at EVERYTHING he sees. My mom laid him on his belly on a blanket and put the toys over where he couldn't reach them and so he pulled on the blanket and pulled the toys over to him. Smart kid! There is one thing about B, he does everything when he DAMN WELL PLEASES! But he is so stinking cute while he is doing it, so I guess I will let him get away with it. He is SUCH a mama's boy, it is ridiculous. If I am around no one can hold him but me. I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment