"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched-they must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Cowboy Bob

Everytime I think I have it all figured out.....it changes again. Sooooooo....I was supposed to substitute teach and then continue to take my teaching tests and hope to be a "full-fledged" teacher sometime this next school year. Well now I got a great offer for a job working downtown with the AVID program and the counselors. I am soooo excited! I LOVE AVID and truly this job is so much more in my comfort zone than teaching. Teaching hasn't been thrown out the window entirely but for now it is on the back-burner. Ever since I got this new job I have just felt so much better. I feel like the pressure is off and I feel like I have so much to look forward to. I know I am going to LOVE this job. And, the funny thing is I don't start until September 1st. I thought it was crazy I had a month off before...well now that month turned into more like 6 weeks. It is so strange to be off. I don't know what to do with myself but I am really enjoying spending time with the kids. Tomorrow we are going to the library so that should be fun. I think Bryson really enjoys me being home. When my mom comes over he eyes her like "my mom is NOT leaving me with you, she is staying here with me forever!" He loves my mom so much but he is a mama's boy all the way. Oh, and there is one more person he loves just as much as me......Kory. It is hilarious. He WILL NOT leave Kory alone. He screams for him to pick him up and play with him and he beats on his bedroom door. It is driving Kory NUTS! Good birth control if you ask me! Riley starts football practice soon too so that will keep us busy and school starts August 22nd so THAT will really keep us busy. I am excited! I love the Fall. I am soooooo ready for football games and crisp, cool weather...great holidays coming up. I love all of it! For the first time in a very long time I feel really good. These past two years have been really rough....Bryson's stuff would be enough to deal with, but then I lose my job and then the school and test dissapointment and not knowing what I was going to do. Not to mention that we moved into a new house in January and I lost my job on March 1st. I mean SERIOUSLY!?!?!? But I know I am sooo truly blessed with so many things but it is nice when it all comes together sometimes. We will see how long that lasts, right? Haa,haa! Oh well, that is what prayer is for! :)
Oh and just so you know here is a list of Bryson's nicknames. I have to share them because it is so funny because he has SO MANY and let me tell you that we call him by these different names literally every day. I would not be surprised if the kid did not know his real name but the good thing is....he answers to anything.
Bryson
B
Beeson (I know it sounds silly but I started it and honestly me and Mark and my mom call him this all the time! LOL)
B Money
Mr. B
B dog
little man
Cowboy Bob
stinky
B man

I think that is all for now. He picked up Cowboy Bob today because he likes to wear this cheesy cowboy hat that used to belong to the boys and he wears it all over the house. It is so funny! And also, today I took him to the church nursery at a new church for the first time and he ran in all excited to play with the toys and I was so surprised. He seemed like he was going to do great. Then I come back and the lady in the nursery says immediately, "he cried the whole time!" OOPS! I felt so bad for him. I had no idea. Then I turn to him and say, "Beeson, why did you cry the whole time?" and he turns and points to this sweet, little girl.....as if it was all her fault. So cute! As soon as we walked out of the room he yelled, "BYE!" like nothing ever happened. He is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment