"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched-they must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Changes!









Well summer has changed somewhat but I don't know if you call it "for the better" or not. In some ways it is.
I realize after much reflecting that I have GOT to stop measuring myself by my work. I have worked since I was 16 years old and I had the same job for almost 20 and I had a lot of seniority there and felt very secure and worthy. I hate to say I judged myself by my performance at work, sometimes solely on that. I realize now that I don't have to be that person. I drive myself crazy about these things, no one else. No one is saying I have to be the smartest or most driven person out there, except me. I am in the middle of raising three AMAZING kids and that needs to be what is most important right now. The rest can simply wait! God sure is putting a lot of questions and challenges on me right now, it seems he has been for the past two years. I am trying to listen but sometimes it is hard....as we all know. SOOOOO after this next Friday I am off for a WHOLE MONTH. No school, no work, no nothing. That is except for school registrations, football registrations, driving tests, and all that fun stuff. But that I can handle. In the midst of it all I plan on doing some fun road trips and such too. I'm thinking Oklahoma and Houston, the beach, who knows!?!?!? Either way I am going to let go, and give it to God and live for my kids, my husband, my family!!! It's time! Love you all and I hope to be blogging a lot more and have some super great pics! :)
Who knows, maybe I can go back to "funny" posts with colorful stories and such. I need some laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment