"The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched-they must be felt with the heart." Hellen Keller

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Well it is all over...kinda sad really. There is always so much anticipation leading up to Christmas....so much excitement and then BAM! It's all over. I miss it already! We had a really good Christmas. The kids had a great time! Bryson loved it all! I have decided that I am a terrible person because I literally took three pictures at Christmas and they were on my iPhone and no good! Don't get me wrong I love to see those pictures later posted online or Facebook or in a drawer (hee hee) but if I take pictures I feel like I lose the moment, like I'm not living in it. I just am not a picture taker but I plan on seriously working on it this year. It's even one of my resolutions! Oh, and we had a white Christmas!!! It snowed all day for almost two days before Christmas. It was a seriously "Norman Rockwell" Christmas. I loved it!!!! As I said, I miss it already! :). Now on to cleaning up the endless mess!!! Ugh!!! And then the new year shall begin!!!! I don't care for the actual "celebration" of new years per say but I like the feeling of a new beginning. I think we all do! Normally I am so against new years resolutions but this year I have decided I am going for it!! Go big or go home, right??? So here is my "rough draft" of resolutions
1) go to church every single Sunday
2) go on weight watchers and commit to losing weight
3) commit to taking more pictures
4) curse less (remember my spouse works in the oil field and it rubs off on me!)
5) pray more, maybe even commit to writing down a prayer list to put beside my bed
6) spend more time playing with my kids
7) work on cleaning up finances

Ok, that is all for now. Dang, I sure need some fixin' lol. I look forward to it!!! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I pray that your new year is the best one yet!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment